new privacy legislation, the "Personal Information Protection
and Electronic Documents Act" and incorporates the protections
of the Canadian Standards Association's "Model Code for
the Protection of Personal Information".
Do We Need Your Personal Information?
You may visit our website without providing us with any information.
We do however require information from you in order to provide
you with satisfactory customer service. We require this data
for the following uses:
1. To maintain a commercial relationship with us
2. Provide you with ongoing service
3. Respond to your inquiries
4. Fulfilling your orders
5. Basic Email communications with you - confirmation of orders,
notification of shipment, etc.
6. To comply with legal requirements